Monday, April 16, 2012

The new family home sold for 10,000 euros in Pirusik in central Croatia.

The new family home sold for 10,000 euros in Pirusik in central Croatia.

Future residents of the city will pay only the work of laying bricks, and the state will subsidize the project workforce, fittings and building materials, as well as the state pays the costs.

"I believe that the new house will cost a maximum of 10,000 euros - a turn-key" - says Mayor Ivan Pirusika Tyurik.

The project is carried out in cooperation between the state and local governments, which aims to prevent the terrible demographic situation in the city. Over the past 10 years Pirusik lost a quarter of its people, there now remained only 2500 people, the Croatian Times.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the investors contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com.  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

Post a Comment

© 2009 - Real estate notes |